See below for details on our Day Rehabilitation Programme.
Which clients are eligible for Day Rehabilitation?
- Presentation of an acquired brain injury;
- Not requiring the 24/7 care of an inpatient rehabilitation service;
- Over 16 years of age;
- Lives close to the rehabilitation facility;
- Would benefit from an intensive burst of rehabilitation; and
- Have established funding.
When is Day Rehabilitation appropriate?
- As a progression from intensive inpatient to community
- For clients who live in the community but require intensive input
What to expect?
- Day services (with the option to stay overnight if required).
- Individualised rehabilitation plan and timetable based on an interdisciplinary team assessment.
- Access to a full health professional team including:
Rehabilitation Consultant, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy, Rehabilitation Nursing and Social Worker.
Availability for the Day Rehabilitation Programme is dependent on available resources
For more information please contact us.