Thank you to all friends and whānau for taking the time to read this. This information sheet provides guidance on how to access essential supplies for your whānau member residing in ABI Rehabilitation’s (ABI) intensive and/or residential services.
COVID-19 ALERT LEVELS 3 & 4
ABI continues to have sufficient supplies to meet the medical and everyday needs of our clients while the motu – country – (or parts thereof) remains in alert level 3 and/or 4.
If clients (and their support person in the case of minors) have additional requirements, ABI has practices in place to ensure such items can be accessed during this time.
In order to access essential items:
- The client can ‘click and deliver’ from operating essential services with delivery to the relevant ABI site
- Where a ‘click and deliver’ option is not possible clients can arrange to have essential items couriered to ABI
- A whānau member can deliver essential supplies to an ABI site:
- In level 4 ONLY if they are an essential worker
- In level 3 ONLY when a visit has been pre-arranged or booked
While it is not necessary to disinfect food packaging, hands should be properly washed after handling food packages and before eating.